[Air-l] Attribute based web scales

Paul DiPerna pdiperna at blauexchange.org
Mon Mar 19 12:17:52 PDT 2007

Brian,

In terms of usability, Jakob Nielsen and his group's useit.com site
might give you ideas for evaluation parameters.  http://www.useit.com/

You may also want to check the papers written for Community Lab.  Here
is the URL for their index:

http://www.communitylab.org/?q=bibliography/project_cites

I should give a caveat..  I'm not a web developer or HCI researcher.
These days I research ICT-minded organizations and individuals for
interviewing purposes.  I apologize in advance if these links are not
helpful.

 Good luck,

 Paul

Paul DiPerna