[Air-l] naturally occurring conflicts?

Rhiannon Bury buryrc at rogers.com
Tue Mar 27 15:08:17 PDT 2007

Hi

I have looked at conflict and its resolution in the context of a private
women-only mailing list.  This is covered in Chapter 4 of my book.
Reference as follows:

Bury, R. (2005) Cyberspaces of their own: Female fandoms online. New
York: Peter Lang

Hope this is helpful

Rhiannon

Rhiannon Bury
Assistant Professor and Interim Director
Women's Studies
University of Waterloo
rbury at uwaterloo.ca