[Air-l] US city and/or county internet penetration

Amelia Kassel amelia at marketingbase.com
Wed Mar 14 08:42:34 PDT 2007

P.S.  My apologies I didn't provide the url, which is
http://www.fcc.gov/wcb/iatd/comp.html

Amelia
Amelia Kassel's Mentor Program for
Independent Information Professionals
Part Time Faculty, San Jose State University
http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/people/faculty/kassela/kassela.ph
Online Research Training and Market and Internet Research
707 829-9421;800 544-5924; Fax: 707 823-2713
http://www.marketingbase.com; mailto:amelia at marketingbase.com