[Air-l] unesco Community Multimedia Centres programme evaluation

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Mar 15 10:21:45 PDT 2007

Personally, I think Chris's post is more of a case of 'very very
different' than 'along those same lines'  .    netiquette to me
indicates that it is not right to repost such things under the same
title and in a way that includes peoples people's sigs .   it is not
clear that for instance that any of the organizations listed : http://
tcfir.org/Associations.cfm  are actually affiliated in any formal
way.  I am skeptical of at least two.

On Mar 15, 2007, at 12:41 PM, Heidelberg, Chris wrote:

> Along those same lines I came across this Call For Papers. I tried to
> send it conventially but it did not post earlier. This will be
> great for
> those of you who have posting about this type of research.
>
> Chris

jeremy hunsinger
wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com