[Air-l] naturally occurring conflicts?

Patricia Lange pglange at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 07:20:26 PDT 2007

Hi Jonna,

My Ph.D. dissertation examines online chat conflict.
It is called Virtual Trouble: Negotiating Access in
Online Communities. It has a chapter specifically on
opposition and argument. It used a combination of
conversation anlaysis and ethnographic methods.

Best,
Patricia G. Lange, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Annenberg Center for Communication