[Air-l] questioning authority

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Fri Mar 30 14:20:24 PDT 2007

All:

I agree again Ted. One does not have to agree with a political
philosophy to see certain facts that are incontrovertible but colored
with an agenda. Often times, our worst critics are right about us;
however, it is the underlying spirit of those comments and the motive
behind the comments that betray them when one is conducting research. I
often find that I learn as much, if not more, from the opposing
viewpoint when conducting research or analysis. Facts are facts, but is
the context in which facts are often used that color the truth, the
whole truth and nothing but the truth as my law professor was fond of
saying.