[Air-l] On-line focus groups

elw at stderr.org elw at stderr.org
Wed May 2 05:19:08 PDT 2007

These like good hits (from google scholar):

Online Focus Groups: Electronic Discussions for Research - Rezabek - Cited by 17
Using Virtual Focus Groups in Qualitative Research - Murray - Cited by 23
Overview of Focus Group Research - Asbury - Cited by 76

The wikipedia page on focus groups (the non-internet kind) has a brief
section on online focus group work... but the page could stand to be
improved.

--e