[Air-l] On-line focus groups

sheble at email.unc.edu sheble at email.unc.edu
Wed May 2 19:32:45 PDT 2007

A couple of others:

Ryan, G. & Valverde, M. (2005). Waiting for service on the internet:
Defining the phenomenon and identifying the situations. Internet
Research: Electronic Networking Applications and Policy, 15(2): 220-240.

Sweet, C. (2001). Designing and conducting virtual focus groups.
Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, 4(3): 130-135.

best,
Laura