[Air-l] FW: Information on Yahoo! Fellow in Residence, Georgetown University

Katy E. Pearce kpearce at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu May 3 11:37:08 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Mr. Michael Samway, Yahoo! Inc. suggested that we send an announcement of a
new Yahoo! Fellow in Residence at Georgetown University.

Georgetown University is initiating a multi-year project on  International
Values, Communications Technology & the Global Internet.  As part of that
project, we seek the appointment of a Yahoo! Fellow in Residence who would
conduct research and participate in related educational activities during
the 2007-2008 academic year. The position is described in the attached  Call
for Applications.  A recent press release on the overall project can be
found at http://explore.georgetown.edu/news/?ID=24375. Information on
applications are provided in the attached pdf file.

You were suggested to us as someone who might know appropriate individuals
with an interest in this area. The timeframe is short for selecting someone
who could begin an appointment in the coming Fall term, particularly for
potential international candidates, so we would appreciate your help in
circulating this announcement. We anticipate similar annual appointments in
the future and would be happy to inform you of such opportunities if you so
desire.

Thank you for any assistance you might provide in this matter.

With best wishes,
Charles Dolgas

	--
	Charles Dolgas
	Director of Administration and Publications