[Air-l] Doctorow on Dealing With Trolls

James Whyte whyte.james at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 14:31:04 PDT 2007

Louis,

  Come on now, I lurk on that list and there is more to the story (as there usually is).

  He had posted a call for participation in an education conference for interactive designers for the purpose of HCI in education and the thread went merrily along on "gas pump design."

  I love the characterizations of "infected". His attempt was to infect with social conciousness.

  It is bizarre, when you can get interactive designer in India for an inflated $7.00 per hour.

  James

Louise Ferguson <louise.ferguson at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 17/05/07, Jeremy Hunsinger wrote:

> Yes, I think we should be very wary of getting involved with dr. reid
> cornwell. his empire is expanding of course. i

Just a note to say that Reid Cornwell has recently 'infected' another list
of which I have been a long-time member (concerning interaction design). He
bizarrely attacked the list for discussing ...the very subject matter of the
list.

You couldn't make it up.

Louise

Louise Ferguson