[Air-l] Academic traditions

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at uts.edu.au
Mon May 21 17:10:26 PDT 2007

Caroline, my doctoral study into the roles of e-texts in the humanities
investigated some of these issues. I finished data-gathering and
analysis,  but this aspect of findings hasn't been published yet. I am
still very curious about issues of academic tradition and change. At UTS,
we are having an interesting series of seminars that explores relationships
between practice and research. My question for the list is a matter of
interest and curiosity, not formal data-gathering. I hope that the list
participants could provide a variety of answers and insights because
Internet researchers may have different experiences from people who study
religion and conduct part of their studies online, for example.

I am coming to Urbana-Champaign to present some of my findings at Digital
Humanities 07. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to continue this conversation.
Cheers,
Suzana

At 11:34 PM 21/05/2007, Caroline Haythornthwaite wrote:
>An interesting question. Can you give us some context -- more that general
>curiosity -- for the questions. Do you have a particular incident that
>generates
>you question, or a research project? Is this information for a research
>study or
>for academic practice?
>
>/Caroline

Suzana Sukovic
PhD Candidate
Information & Knowledge Management
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney

PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
www.hss.uts.edu.au/research/research_students/suzana_sukovic.html