[Air-l] Does anybody have an "Internet Marketing" degree?

Grainne Kirwan Grainne.Kirwan at iadt.ie
Tue May 29 02:58:25 PDT 2007

Not specifically 'Internet Research', but there is an MSc in Cyberpsychology (incorporating an Internet Research Methods module) at Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology in Ireland.

But its only being offered for the first time this September, so there are no graduates as yet.

Further details, if anyone is interested, at http://www.iadt.ie/en/ProspectiveStudents/SchoolsCourses/SchoolofCreativeTechnologies/CyberpsychologyMSc/ or feel free to e-mail me with any informal queries

Dr Grainne Kirwan

"or "Internet Research" degree?
Anywhere in the world?
I was asked this question at an interview...
I guess the HR person was not competent... there is no such thing...
Anybody can prove me wrong?"

IADT Disclaimer.This e-mail and any other items transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or relay on this e-mail.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by return email
or inform Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art | Design | Technology's (IADT)
Information Communication Technology Office on 01 2144770 or mailto:support at iadt.ie
Any views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of IADT. IADT does
not guarantee that this e-mail is free from viruses, worms or the like.
Please undertake your own checks.