[Air-l] Academic traditions

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at uts.edu.au
Mon May 21 17:56:45 PDT 2007

Caroline, my doctoral study into the roles of e-texts in the humanities
investigated some of these issues. I finished data-gathering and
analysis,  but this aspect of findings hasn't been published yet. I am
still very curious about issues of academic tradition and change. My
question for the list is a matter of interest and curiosity, not formal
data-gathering. I hope that the list participants could provide a variety
of answers and insights because Internet researchers may have different
experiences from people who study religion and conduct part of their
studies online, for example.

I am coming to Urbana-Champaign to present some of my findings at Digital
Humanities 07. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to continue this conversation.
Cheers,
Suzana

At 11:34 PM 21/05/2007, Caroline Haythornthwaite wrote:
>An interesting question. Can you give us some context -- more that general
>curiosity -- for the questions. Do you have a particular incident that
>generates
>you question, or a research project? Is this information for a research
>study or
>for academic practice?

Suzana Sukovic
PhD Candidate
Information & Knowledge Management
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney

PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
www.hss.uts.edu.au/research/research_students/suzana_sukovic.html