[Air-l] Technology Transforming Education--EE-Learning

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Wed May 23 07:00:16 PDT 2007

Chris:

This is an incredibly wonderful insight that you have made because I've
often thought about it when working with public figures or traveling to
well known destinations. One may have seen these places many times on
television, in books or the web, but the first time that I saw the
Capitol, or The Alamo, or The White House or Fort McHenry or Johns
Hopkins' original medical building or the Hollywood sign I felt that
shock. It is even more shocking when you meet people whether it is
someone that admire or someone that you disagree with politically (which
happens a lot if you work in the Baltimore/Washington corridor or in LA)
LOL.