[Air-l] Why Am I Only Communicating with Text?

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at uts.edu.au
Sat May 26 22:07:37 PDT 2007

> > So please, before going off on yet another rant/distraction about the
> > Americanness of this Association make an itty bitty effort to get
> > facts and history straight.
>
>I'd like to nominate the McDonald's Big Mac as this year's recipient of the
>AoIR sandwich of the year award, please.
Can we talk about something else please?
Pouvons-nous parler d'autre chose svp ?
Mozemo li da pricamo o necem drugom, molim vas?
Possiamo parlare prego del qualcos'altro?

Also from Babel Fish, which inserts English words into Russian translation,
which now makes me wonder what's the latest with automatic translation on
the Internet...

Here is a nice site to play with designs and translations:
http://www.mezzoblue.com/zengarden/alldesigns/

Which links us ever so nicely to the question about research and creativity:)

Suzana