[Air-l] "listserve"

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Tue May 29 07:51:51 PDT 2007

Actually this comes from an IBM Mainframe restruction. Eric Thomas who
wrote Listserv wrote it as a VM application back in 1986. The application
was really BITNET-centric and so limited by IBM coding restrictions.

For Eric's version of history see:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/history_listserv.asp