[Air-l] students on lists

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at uts.edu.au
Thu May 17 19:03:19 PDT 2007

Intimidation factor is most often in a too visible authority and
patronising attitude. Sometimes it's worth remembering that PhD students,
especially in the humanities and social sciences, are often middle-aged
people with lots of professional experience.

I agree that AoIR is a welcoming association on-line and off-line.
Cheers,
Suzana