[Air-l] Technology Transforming Education--EE-Learning

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Fri May 25 06:16:12 PDT 2007

All:

I am of the belief that the elite will keep books and printed words as a
status symbol while educating the masses with digital means. This seems
to be the direction that things are currently moving whether it is
preferable or not. I am a believer in multiple mediums, methods and
simulations/apprenticeships as teaching tools in every field.