[Air-l] Access in Cuba and North Korea

Merlyna Lim merlyn at bdg.centrin.net.id
Tue May 29 16:37:49 PDT 2007

Sarah,

OpenNet Initiative (ONI)  site is perhaps a good place to start.
While ONI didn't conduct empirical testing in both countries, it
devoted sections on the Internet in North Korea: http://opennet.net/
research/profiles/north-korea
and Cuba: http://opennet.net/research/profiles/cuba. In both
sections, you can find links/references to some related articles.

best,
merlyna

===
Merlyna Lim
Assistant Professor
School of Justice & Social Inquiry and
Consortium for Science, Policy and Outcomes
Arizona State University
PO Box 874401
Tempe, AZ 85287-4401, USA

Email: merlyna.lim at asu.edu