[Air-l] last.fm group

M.B.Gaved M.B.Gaved at open.ac.uk
Thu May 31 01:47:32 PDT 2007

Last.fm bought by CBS for 280 million dollars

Friend of mine knows the guys who started it, nice bunch of folk by all accounts. My friend said last time he popped over to their place "they looked like a bunch of rabbits caught in car headlights" .... "ah, that would explain it" my friend noted when I sent him the link to the BBC page :-)

Mark

Mark Gaved
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University