[Air-l] Digg user 'riot' going on now

Ellie Wix elliewix at gmail.com
Wed May 2 06:58:25 PDT 2007

I found this story on gizmodo.com this morning and thought I might share for
anyone who might be interested.

Apparently someone found an HD-DVD key code that would allow users to bypass
copy protection.  This was posted onto Digg but was then removed for obvious
reasons.  Out of anger the users are now (is diggbombing a word?) flooding
the site with the code in retaliation to it being removed.  Even now I'm
looking at a few of my friends who have the code as their away messages.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/geeks-will-not-be-silenced/breaking-digg-riot-in-full-effect-over-pulled-hd+dvd-key-story-256982.php

And thanks to the entire list.  I posted a question and req for lit a few
months back and it helped tremendously, even changed the course of my
project.

-Ellie