[Air-l] Lurker and Participant Survey

James Whyte whyte.james at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 22:36:34 PDT 2007

Indicated in earlier postings, I have created a survey to assess AIR-L Participant / Lurker behavior. Initially it was specifically directed towards "Lurking". I have change the approah to include all AIR-L registrants. It would be hepful and appreciated if all list registrants would take a few minutes and fill out the survey. It is hoped that the results will be generative of other studies, so, we will share the data for everyones benefit. It is a blind study and there are no questions that can be used to identify individuals.

  A single optional question ask for an email address, if you will allow yourself to be interviewed.

  click on this link to obtain the survey:
  http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=706379

  James