[Air-l] US Postdoc advice

[UTM] - Johann Chaulet chaulet at univ-tlse2.fr
Mon May 28 16:01:34 PDT 2007

Hi there!

I'm Johann Chaulet, a French PhD student in sociology, working on the
relationship between trust and CMC. I live and study in Toulouse, in the
south of France, where I've also been teaching for 3 years.

I'm currently writing my report (which I'm supposed to give a first version
of to my professor by the end of June) and, eventually, beginning to think
of what I'm going to do next.

That is partly why I'm writing this quick note to ask you folks advice about
the best way to find a  postdoctoral position in the US. I spent a little
while in Ontario last year but some health issues made me fly my way back
far too early so I'd love to give it another try and live a full "oversee
experience".

Maybe you'll be able to tell me a bit more about the various ways to build
such a project or will even have heard of something I'd might be interested
in.

Thanks for helping. See you "around"!

Johann