[Air-l] Digg user 'riot' going on now

Ellie Wix elliewix at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:10:36 PDT 2007

I just saw that too.  I don't know if I would have made that call.  On the
one hand free speech should be respected and they should have the right to
post the content they want, but on the other hand the users need to learn
how to play by the rules.  Would Digg allow someone to post the direction on
how to break in and steal a newer car with theft protection?