[Air-l] Where did that Art Video come from?

Charles Balch Ph.D. charlie at balch.org
Sat May 26 18:15:32 PDT 2007

Hi Andee,
I first posted the art video link to this list. I ran across the link on
iGoogle (http://igoogle.com is a link that works at my end) one of the few
news aggregation services that I use. iGoogle provides a variety of feeds
(iGoogle calls the results tags - I believe most tags originate as RSS). The
feed in question was from DIGG (http://digg.com/). DIGG references tend to
be ephemeral and less reviewed as compared to other sources that I follow.
Just for reference, the actual source was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDIoN-_Hxs.

I'm very interested in learning what "news" sources other list members
subscribe to.

Charles Balch