[Air-l] Does anybody have an "Internet Marketing" degree?

Martin Garthwaite marting at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:51:25 PDT 2007

Interesting question.

I have an MSc in New Media, Information and Society from LSE, which also has
a research track which is ESRC recognised. So certainly researched focused
and has internet and new media in the title. So your average HR person might
get it.

Like you, I was asked in an interview if I had undertaken any marketing
elements. I find that politely pointing out that my degree was theoretically
focused and that LSE does not teach practical subjects.

Martin.