[Air-l] Does anybody have an "Internet Marketing" degree? (Olga Kellen)

Pamela Rosengren psrosengren at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 28 18:14:26 PDT 2007

Curtin University of Technology has a Bachelor's degree in Internet
Studies, and people also take Internet Studies as a major or a minor
field when studying media, librarianship, education design, marketing
and so on. There is a Graduate Diploma in Internet Studies and a
Masters, plus the option of a PhD. Curtin runs Open Universities
Australia's bachelor's degree in Internet Studies too.

With any of these, depending on your major stream, you could become a
qualified internet marketer or a qulaified internet researcher (the
latter is what I am aiming at). I have no information about whether
people have graduated as internet marketers or as internet
researchers, but the possibility of doing so certainly exists.

Pamela Rosengren
Graduate Student, Internet Studies, Curtin University of Technology