[Air-l] Technology Transforming Education

Mary-Helen Ward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Tue May 22 15:15:52 PDT 2007

You're right, Charlie, of course. Thanks for the compliments. I guess
I was just (over)responding to the idea that academics might become
redundant, replaced by designers and 'automated delivery'. This is
certainly a fear in some of the (less enlightened) corners of our
large and conservative campus.

M-H