[Air-l] "listserve"

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Tue May 29 14:54:25 PDT 2007

This has been amusing as I've had a sense of deja vu as I was writing my
notes. Yes yes, I have been here before. In 1997 on the CYBERIA-L mailing
list where we discussed exactly this same topic
http://legalminds.lp.findlaw.com/list/cyberia-l/frm13569.html where we
find a post from Chris Morris begining a thread with a post that includes
"I think L-soft is waging the battle against genericide too late."
And the late Peter Junger begins another thread with many of the same
assertions that we've made here
http://legalminds.lp.findlaw.com/list/cyberia-l/frm13537.html

But I believe that Carol Shepherd had what I recall was the best
explaination:
http://legalminds.lp.findlaw.com/list/cyberia-l/frm13609.html

Now if anyone can find out if L-Soft has ever been challenged...

                             Paul Jones
 "Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
                http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/blog/
  pjones at ibiblio.org   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071