[Air-l] last.fm group

Martin Garthwaite marting at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:55:53 PDT 2007

Nancy,

I can sort of explain the 108,323 tracks thing, I worked at the BBC last
year in Radio and Music Interactive (all radio interactive sites) and one of
the things we did was to pump all of the tracks played into a
last.fmaccount from the stations that used digital playout systems. As
you can
imagine this showed some interesting trends.

1xtra for example was very good at predicting future hits.

Martin.