[Air-l] Zotero and sharing saved web pages & notes

irina g irinag at u.washington.edu
Thu May 10 17:38:41 PDT 2007

Frank,

I am currently writing my dissertation and Zotero has been an amazing
resource! One thing that I found really helpful is that you can
install portable Firefox on a USB drive, which then lets you take
your Zotero wherever you go. As far as I know, there is no way to
send your files through an online interface, but at least you can
load your Zotero refs. onto other computers, including your colleagues'.

Irina