[Air-l] Trolls. Lurking. And the "we" that should move on

Dr. Steve Eskow drseskow at cox.net
Sat May 19 19:14:01 PDT 2007

Will, the matter may not warrant an extended discussion, but your message
below deals with "malicious trolling," and "flaming," and I would certainly
agree that those behaviors would warrant warnings and possible exclusion.
Your proposal that we move on, however, was that "we" move on and leave
behind a discussion of these matters: that is, if we had agreed your post
below and this response would be out of order, since we are continuing the
discussion.

Steve Eskow