[Air-l] Why Am I Only Communicating with Text?

Kevin Guidry krguidry at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:36:35 PDT 2007

On 5/25/07, Dr. Steve Eskow <drseskow at cox.net> wrote:

> Your saying this makes the other point: you're saying it in words, not
> images. Can you really find or create an image that you might send us that
> would tell us
>
> "We saw everything we needed to see."

   I must be misunderstanding because you seem to be rejecting the
notion of non-verbal communication or asserting the unquestioned
dominance of verbal communication over non-verbal.  This entire line
of thought seems both non-sensical and elitist.  I think too highly of
you and the other members of this group so I must be misunderstanding;
I'd appreciate any help you can offer in clearing up my
misunderstanding!

Kevin