[Air-L] This week TV debates about Facebook and Andrew Keen

Greg Elmer gelmer at ryerson.ca
Tue Nov 6 10:15:45 PST 2007

Hi folks, this Wednesday and Thursday TV Ontario will air two shows of interest to Internet researchers. Wednesday 8pm (EST) there will be a discussion about Facebook, Thursday same time there will be an interview with the neo-elitist Brit (hey, allow me some editorializing please) Andrew Keen... get ready to hear about how the internet has killed the civil world. Those outside of Ontario can see it online: http://www.tvo.org/cfmx/tvoorg/theagenda/index.cfm?page_id=41

-Greg

Greg Elmer, PhD
Bell Globemedia Research Chair, Ryerson University
Director, Infoscape Research Lab, www.infoscapelab.ca
Columnist, The Hill Times, www.hilltimes.com

Address:
Room 309, Rogers Communications Centre