[Air-L] CFP: UNDISCIPLINED! Rigour in emerging design disciplines and professions

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Fri Nov 9 00:00:33 PST 2007

Friends,

Yesterday, we sent out the CFP for the next Design
Research Society international conference in Sheffield.
This morning, an alert reader informed me that we set
the deadline for December 2008 for a conference in
July 2008.

Apologies!

We've extended the deadline to allow people to get
abstracts in following the RAE submission in the UK.

The deadline is THIS December -- 2007! We hope
that you will consider joining us for what promises to
be a marvelous conference.

Best regards,

Ken Friedman
Communications Secretary
Design Research Society

THE 2008 DESIGN RESEARCH SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
will be held in Sheffield, UK on 16-19 July 2008.

In the tradition of our biennial conference series this will be a
broad-ranging event open to all topics and disciplines  relevant to
designing. However we will have a conference theme which will inform
the choice of keynote speakers and, we hope, stimulate debate:

UNDISCIPLINED! Rigour in emerging design disciplines and professions.

You can find out more at the conference website at

</exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://drs2008.designinquiry.wikispaces.net/>http://drs2008.designinquiry.wikispaces.net/

Deadline for extended abstracts is 1 December 2007

If you are considering proposing a paper please join the conference
announcement mail list at

</exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/DRS-CONFERENCE-CONTRIBUTORS.html>http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/DRS-CONFERENCE-CONTRIBUTORS.html