[Air-L] website needs work

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 10 10:29:17 PST 2007

I just went rambling around the AoIR website. Large chunks of it are out
of date or just a stub. There is a note that there is a website working
group on the site, but no mention of who they are, and the note is Iages
old.

This is NOT a case of I found the problem, I volunteer to fix it.

Caroline Haythornthwaite and I have just spent lots and lots of time
putting together the first AoIR-ICS special issue. I/we have done our
share. More info on the special issue anon, when we've wrapped it up.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days