[Air-L] E-Government/ E-Governance --> HICSS42: Call for Minitrack Proposals

Jochen Scholl jscholl at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 1 13:44:32 PDT 2007

Call for Minitrack Proposals in the e-Government/e-Governance Track at
HICSS42 (January 5 to 8, 2009) -- apologies for double-postings!

While HICSS41 has not yet happened, we are already planning HICSS42, which
will once again be hosted at the Big Island of Hawaii (Hilton Waikoloa,
January 5 to 8, 2009).

The research streams dedicated to phenomena in e-Government and e-Governance
are rapidly expanding. Therefore we are seeking proposals for new
miinitracks in e-Governance or e-Government (please see detailed
instructions by clicking here:

<HTML version>
http://faculty.washington.edu/jscholl/CfMinitrProposalsHICss42.html

<PDF version>
http://faculty.washington.edu/jscholl/HICSS42/CfMinitrackProposals.pdf

Also, we are seeking prospective minitrack co-chairs in all topical areas of
e-Government and e-Governance. Please send me (see email address above) a
short notice indicating your interest in serving as a minitrack co-chairin
one of the minitracks of the HICSS42 e-Government track.

Jochen Scholl
E-Gov Track
HICSS42