[Air-L] 2008 DESIGN RESEARCH SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

Ken Friedman ken.friedman at bi.no
Thu Nov 8 15:28:33 PST 2007

THE 2008 DESIGN RESEARCH SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
will be held in Sheffield, UK on 16-19 July 2008.

In the tradition of our biennial conference series this will be a
broad-ranging event open to all topics and disciplines  relevant to
designing. However we will have a conference theme which will inform
the choice of keynote speakers and, we hope, stimulate debate:

UNDISCIPLINED! Rigour in emerging design disciplines and professions.

You can find out more at the conference website at

</exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://drs2008.designinquiry.wikispaces.net/>http://drs2008.designinquiry.wikispaces.net/

Deadline for extended abstracts is 1 December 2008

If you are considering proposing a paper please join the conference
announcement mail list at

</exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/DRS-CONFERENCE-CONTRIBUTORS.html>http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/DRS-CONFERENCE-CONTRIBUTORS.html