[Air-L] Grooming, Gossip, Facebook and Myspace: What Can We Learn About Social Networking Sites from Non-Users etc.

Nicole Ellison nellison at msu.edu
Fri Nov 2 05:51:42 PDT 2007

Zeynep and others -
You might be interested in a piece by Judith Donath in the latest
issue of JCMC which covers very similar topics: http://
jcmc.indiana.edu/vol13/issue1/donath.html

As I mentioned, not all the articles are live, but the abstracts are
on the home page so you can get an idea of what's included in the
special section on SNSs edited by danah boyd and myself: http://
jcmc.indiana.edu/vol13/issue1/. I'll send a quick note when they are
all up.

Enjoy!

- Nicole