[Air-L] Internet Governance Forum - Rio Brasil

Antonova, Slavka S.Antonova at massey.ac.nz
Sun Nov 18 15:11:57 PST 2007

Hi Ana,

I've just got back from the second Internet Governance Forum in Rio de
Janeiro, and am still browsing through my email. Yes, I've been
researching the Internet Governance process for the last seven years. In
2005, I defended my PhD thesis on the ICANN multistakeholder process and
its power dynamics. At the GigaNet Symposium, which preceded the IGF, I
presented my paper, and you could find it at
http://www.igloo.org/community.igloo?r0=community&r0_script=/scripts/fol
der/view.script&r0_pathinfo=%2F%7B58dacb33-31ea-4219-9124-89a75ffe71d0%7
D%2FResearch%20Annual%20Symposium&r0_output=xml .

I'm happy to find that more AoIR members are interested in this area, as
I felt very much alone at the conference in Brisbane, October 2006.

Please, contact me on my email address, and we'll exchange some ideas, I
guess, on the research we're doing.

Best,

Slavka

Dr. Slavka Antonova