[Air-L] U of Ottawa law and technology podcast.

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 26 16:43:51 PST 2007

I hope some of you are like me, more novice researchers who consumer
the research of others.

 From my school there is a law students of technology lecture series.
You may have heard of DR. Micheal Geist from this law school. I study
in the systems science program not the law program.

This series is on podcasts I just found out

here
http://web5.uottawa.ca/techlaw/en/podcasts/techlaw-podcast-
technojuridique/

Peter Timusk,

B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.