[Air-L] next conference: when?

Charles Ess cmess at drury.edu
Tue Nov 20 23:15:29 PST 2007

1.  I couldn't agree with you more about the quality and convenience of the
setup in Vancouver - again, kudos, Richard!
2.  We're meeting this coming Monday in Copenhagen to work on / review /
finalize a number of conference elements - we'll have this and other
conference information out for everyone as quickly as we can.

Thanks, Denise!
- c.

Denise Rall wrote:

> Ok, I'd like a list of recommended hotels near the
> conference site. Preferably as close as the Delta was
> to the downtown campus of Simon Fraser! And I would
> like to add that this site was the BEST of all sites
> at AoIR meetings. Richard - well done on the site, the
> access to the computer labs - it all went off without
> a hitch. And the food was magnificent. You have set a
> very high bar for future conferences.
>
> Unless hotels are already posted somewhere that I
> don't know about!!
>
> Cheers, Denise
>

> Denise N. Rall, PhD
> Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
> Tues: Room T2.17, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 Mobile 0438 233 344
> http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
> Virtual member, Cybermetrics Group, University of Wolverhampton, UK
> http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/index.html
>

>       Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
> www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail

Distinguished Research Professor,
Global Studies Center <http://www.drury.edu/gp21>
Drury University
Springfield, MO  65802  USA

Guest Professor (fall, 2007), Department of Media Studies
Department of Media Studies
IT Park
Helsingforsgade 14
8200 Aarhus N
Denmark
Office: (45) 8942 9219
Mobile: (45) 2986 8967

President, Association of Internet Researchers <www.aoir.org>
Co-Editor, International Journal of Internet Research Ethics
http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/SOIS/cipr/ijire.html
Co-chair, CATaC conferences <www.catacconference.org>
Professor II, Globalization and Applied Ethics Programmes
<http://www.anvendtetikk.ntnu.no/pres/bridgingcultures.php>

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23