[Air-L] Help with Facebook Research

Fred Stutzman fred at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:51:06 PDT 2007

Dear Cathy,

Following up on Nicole's observations, I've encountered similar policies.
After some Facebook research was released last month FB Privacy Counsel
Chris Kelly followed up with me and stated: "Such sharing (or the scraping
of data by researchers) is not allowable under our current policy."  Sorry
about this.

-Fred