[Air-L] e-texts via internet + open access

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 23:22:37 PDT 2007

Hi All,

  exploring the university of adelaide onlline library i noted for the first time they have a page giving the addresses of similar open access libraries & thought it might be worth sharing. Maybe it's been posted here before. I'd of course be interested to know of other such projects if anyone knows of more. the adelaide address: http://etext.library.adelaide.edu.au/dirs.html

  cheers, Bill

William Bain
PhD Student
Comparative Literature