[Air-L] Feminists, Postcolonial Theorists, and Queer Research conversation at AoIR

Michele White mwhite at michelewhite.org
Wed Oct 17 12:57:16 PDT 2007

  Dear Colleagues,

  The Feminists, Postcolonial Theorists, and Queers Doing Internet Research “birds of a feather” casual conversation and meeting is not mentioned in the schedule. I wanted to remind everyone that we would be meeting from 5-6pm in room 1510 on Thursday 18 October during the AoIR conference. After our conversation, a group of us will be having dinner together. I look forward to seeing you later this week. We have a related listserv and info is available at http://listserv.aoir.org/listinfo.cgi/femptheoryqueer-aoir.org

    All my best,
Michele