[Air-L] Impact of AT&T divestiture on American college and

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Wed Oct 17 14:12:05 PDT 2007

One of the best books is from the Center for Public Integrity. I can't
recall the title but it deals with the legislative agenda of the media
industry. I will try to find it. I cited it and read it cover to cover.
Lots of scandals, crooks, and bribes in the industry and those are the
good guys. LOL!