[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 39, Issue 10

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 9 18:46:55 PDT 2007

I did not say I did not get his point in Code. His thesis that
technology makes law when laws involves technology is still good.

Peter Timusk,

B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.