[Air-L] Impact of AT&T divestiture on American college and

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Tue Oct 16 14:41:23 PDT 2007

You are correct John! MCI began making noise with its microwave
technology in 1968 and AT&T has actually almost reconstituted itself
with the exception of Verizon cities and some Quest locations. The
question becomes why did AT&T breakup to reform! I wrote about this in
my literature review for my dissertation.