[Air-L] racist comments by James Watson?

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Fri Oct 19 14:02:44 PDT 2007

Marcela:

You are touching the tip of the iceberg. I was reading Andrew Sullivan
blog today and a response talks about some of the same research that I
have seen in my research and the research of some of my colleagues. The
research indicates that oppressed minorities are traditionally lower
20-30 points lower in their homeland and their scores soar when out of
that environment which is why Muslims in France and Christians in
Nigeria score better when they come to the US away from the deadly
oppression of death.

Chris