[Air-L] Business Card software download

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Sat Oct 27 08:47:44 PDT 2007

At the AoIR Conference this year I had a couple of conversations with
other grad students and we were all bemoaning the cost of business
cards at our universities.  Well today's Giveaway of the Day
(http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/) is BusinessCards MX.  With a little
slight of hand I was able to mockup a pretty good replica of my
universities business cards...without their steep printing cost.

Enjoy

Lois Ann Scheidt

Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA

Adjunct Instructor - School of Informatics, IUPUI, Indianapolis IN USA and
IUPUC, Columbus IN USA

Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com